Below you will find step by step instructions for replacing the vibratory pump in the Profitec Pro 500.
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- 10mm Crescent Wrench
- 12mm Crescent Wrench
- 13mm Crescent Wrench
1. You will need to remove the panels of your machine, you can find instructions on how to do so here: Pro 500 Panel Removal
2. Remove the water reservoir housing by unthreading the white inlet at the bottom of the housing, and then unscrewing the 2 screws from the bottom of the machine.
If needed, you can completely remove the water tank housing by disconnecting the wires for the water level sensor, but this is not necessary as you can just set it to the side.
3. Disconnect the inlet hose from the pump, which is located under the boiler.
4. Disconnect the outlet line from the elbow fitting using your 13mm crescent wrench.
5. You'll be able to work the black rubber mount off of the inlet side of the pump, which will allow you to then remove the outlet side.
6. Remove the 2 wires connected to the pump.