Below you will find step by step instructions for adjusting the motor capacitor in the ECM Synchronika. This can be helpful if you find the side panel of the machine vibrating against the capacitor when the motor in the machine is running. We recommend unplugging the machine and letting it cool down completely before making this adjustment.
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- Large Zip Tie (only if zip tie needs to be replaced)
1. Remove the top cup tray from the machine and you will see the 2.5mm allen screw on the left side of the machine.
2. Remove the screw, tilt the panel outwards to the left and remove it.
3. The capacitor can be found zip tied to the motor. Carefully adjust the copper tube and wiring as needed to create space.
4. Slide the capacitor upwards on the motor within the zip tie, away from the frame. In some cases, you may need to put a new zip tie around the motor and capacitor to adequately secure it.