Below you will find step by step instructions on repackaging the ECM Casa V.
1. Drain the machine. You can find instructions on how to do that here: Draining Instructions
2. Place 2 squares of foam shingles on top of one another in the center of the box in order to high-center the machine when it's placed in the box.
2. Place the foam square in the drip tray slot and fold the steam arm into it to secure it in place.
3. Place the bag over the top of the machine, coil up the cord neatly and place it outside the bag, in the drip tray slot.
4. Place the machine in the center of the box and put the protective foam around the outside of it, leaving the gap where the steam knob is.
5. Put the foam pad on top of the machine.
6. Most importantly, ensure all items are in the correct slots based on the photo below. This is especially important for the drip tray and the portafilter. Place this accessory box on top of the foam pad in the box.
7. Place the machine box into an outer box with padding on all sides to ship.