Below you will find step by step instructions for removing the front panel of your LUCCA A53. You will want to unplug the machine and allow it to cool down before doing this procedure.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Adjustable Wrench
- 22mm Deep Socket Wrench
1. Remove the side panels of the machine. You can check out our article on how to do so here: A53 Panel Removal
2. Pull the steam knob cover straight out, it will pop off.
3. Use your adjustable wrench to remove the small nut and inner piece of the steam knob cap.
4. Use your 22mm deep socket to remove the nut holding the steam arm into place.
5. Remove the 2 screws at the top of the panel holding it in place. From here you can set it off to the side, being careful as to not pinch or damage the two wires running to it. The screws are pointed out in the photo below. This will allow access to the grouphead and hot water solenoids.