Below you will find step by step instructions for repackaging the Profitec T64.
1. Clean out all beans from the hopper and grinder itself. Run the burrs with no coffee inside to clear any remaining coffee from the burrs. Unplug the machine and brush out/blow compressed air into the burrs to fully clean out the grinder (be careful - this might get a little messy!)
2. Place the grinder in the protective bag from the bottom up. Pack the extra bag into the grinding chute, the cord will poke out the back of the bag.
3. Note the position of the side cardboard supports and the foot holes at the bottom of the box, the feet will need to fit these holes and the cardboard with the gap in it will need to be on the side.
4. Place the grinder in the box, chute outwards facing. The cord will go up and into the side cardboard through the gap. All of the accessories, hopper and grinding chute lid will go into the other half of the box.
5. Place the cardboard sheet over the top of everything, tape up the box and send it on it's way!