Below you will find instructions for repackaging the Profitec Pro 500.
Before putting the machine away, follow our draining instructions which can be found here: Pro 500 Draining Instructions
1. Place the bag over the machine, wrap the cord up and place it where the drip tray was on the outside of the bag to prevent it from scratching the face of the machine.
2. Check out the bottom padding, you will need to put the feet in the 4 holes at the bottom of the box when you set it in place.
3. Once the machine is in the box, place the protective outer foam around it, going around the backside of the machine. If you have extra padding, place it underneath the grouphead to keep the cord from moving.
4. Put the top padding on the machine, with the cup rail following along with the slot in the padding.
5. Put the top accessory box in, making sure everything is in place like in the photo - drip tray included. This is especially important that the drip tray does not get left on the machine as it will cause damage in shipping.
6. Place the machine box inside a larger outer box with padding on each side, top and bottom to ensure it is protected. Clive uses a 24"x24"x24" outer box when shipping the Pro 500.