Below you will find step by step instructions on how to properly repackage the Profitec Pro 300.
1. Remove drip tray, place bag over the top of the machine and wrap the cord into itself and place it in the space where the drip tray was. The cord will go outside of the bag to prevent it from scratching the face of the machine.
2. Place the machine in the box. Note that the bottom foam is not symmetrical and the indent of the cord will show you which way the machine goes. Make sure to match up the feet to the holes.
3. Once machine is in the box, place the flat foam around the backside of the machine, and the expansion foam underneath the grouphead.
4. Place the top foam over the machine, the slotted side going over the rear of the machine.
5. Place the accessory box on top. Ensure that each item is placed in its correct slot so that they are not loose and able to cause damage.