Once an item has been shipped, we normally cannot cancel or change the shipment. If necessary, we can send a return label once the item has been received. If the item must be redirected or returned to us while in transit, you may be liable for any service fees we are assessed by the carrier.
Articles in this section
- Casa V - Repackaging Instructions
- Repackaging the Macap M7D
- Repackaging the La Spaziale LUCCA A53/A53 Mini (Vivaldi II/Mini Vivaldi II)
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 700
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 300
- Repackaging the ECM Synchronika
- Repackaging the ECM Classika
- Repackaging the Quick Mill LUCCA M58
- Can you ship to my PO Box?
- Changes to orders already shipped