Yes, we can ship to your PO BOX address. Please be sure to select USPS Priority as your shipping method, as UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. There may be an additional charge to ship large or heavy items to a PO Box. We will contact you if this is the case.
Articles in this section
- Casa V - Repackaging Instructions
- Repackaging the Macap M7D
- Repackaging the La Spaziale LUCCA A53/A53 Mini (Vivaldi II/Mini Vivaldi II)
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 700
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 300
- Repackaging the ECM Synchronika
- Repackaging the ECM Classika
- Repackaging the Quick Mill LUCCA M58
- Can you ship to my PO Box?
- Changes to orders already shipped