How to obtain warranty service:
All warranty work is done by Clive Coffee or the importer of the machine (such as Chris Coffee Service and Rancilio NA). Some manufacturers, such as Baratza Grinders do perform their own warranty service.
When you call us please note that we will try to troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so please have the machine in front of you so that you can perform a few basic diagnostic actions. If we are unable to resolve your issue we will provide you with detailed information on how to return your machine to our service department.
Below are some important points to remember when obtaining warranty service.
- Again, it does not apply to wear and tear items such as gaskets, O-rings, portafilter handles, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- For the first 30 days of valid warranty service, we will pay for shipping in both directions up to our cost of shipping via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping costs above those for UPS Ground, such as UPS Next Day Air, will not be reimbursed.
- If after inspection of the machine, we find the machine is in proper working order (operator error), we will not reimburse shipping costs and the customer must pay for return shipping.
- After 30 days, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to Clive Coffee and we pay to ship the item back to the customer.
- In some cases, we may send a replacement machine instead of repairing the original machine. We reserve the right to determine whether we will repair or replace your equipment.
How Long Will it Take for a Warranty Repair?
We will process your warranty issue as quickly as possible. Once we receive your machine in our repair center, we commit to repairing and returning your machine to you within 30 days.