Shipping charges for orders to Alaska, Hawaii and PO Boxes may be charged higher rates for heavy or large items, and we will require you to pay for damage insurance for some espresso machines shipments. We will contact you if a shipping surcharge is required. This is usually the case for oversized items like drip coffee makers and espresso machines. The typical charge for shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $20-30. We will discount the charge by the amount that we normally pay for similar orders to customers in the lower 48.
Articles in this section
- Repackaging the La Spaziale LUCCA A53/A53 Mini (Vivaldi II/Mini Vivaldi II)
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 700
- Repackaging the Profitec Pro 300
- Repackaging the ECM Synchronika
- Repackaging the ECM Classika
- Repackaging the Quick Mill LUCCA M58
- Can you ship to my PO Box?
- Changes to orders already shipped
- Free ground shipping over $75 in lower 48
- Alaska, Hawaii & PO Boxes