Below you will find instructions for replacing the rotary pump in the A53 and Vivaldi II.
- Adjustable wrench
- Phillips screwdriver
1. Turn off your water line to the machine.
2. Remove the front panel of the machine by taking out the 2 screws holding it on.
3. Remove the braided line and the outlet line from the pump fittings.
4. Tip the machine backwards and use a screwdriver to loosen the collar around the pump and motor.
5. Swap over the elbow fitting to the new pump.
6. Line up the motor with the pump and tighten down the collar to secure it in place.