Below you will find instructions for draining the La Spaziale Dream T espresso machine.
- Phillips screwdriver
- 16 mm wrench or socket
- Adjustable wrench
1. To access the drain point for the coffee boiler, you will need to remove the panels of the machine to gain access to the temp probe. Follow along with our guide here on how to do so: La Spaziale Panel Removal
2. Remove the temperature probe by detaching the wire and unscrewing the temp probe.
3. Use a tube to siphon the water out of the coffee boiler into a cup or a jug.
4. Replace the temp probe in the machine.
5. Put the panels back onto the machine.
6. To drain the steam boiler, follow along with this series of photos: