Below you will find instructions for replacing the coffee boiler temperature probe in the LUCCA A53.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Heat Resistant Silicone Sealant
1. Remove the panels of the A53, you can follow along with our guide here: A53 Panel Removal
2. Unplug the wires of the temperature probe by moving the orange sleeves up and pulling them apart.
3. Remove the old temperature probe by using a pick to pull the silicone sealant out of the port.
4. Put the new temperature probe in place, use a small dab of heat resistant silicone sealant to plug the port and then reconnect the wires.