Below you will find instructions for cleaning the tubing that delivers hot water to the hot water solenoid/hot water tap.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 14mm + 17mm wrench OR 2 Adjustable Wrenches
1. Remove the panels of the machine by following along with our guide: A53 Mini Panel Removal
2. Remove the two ends of the tubing shown here. You may need a second wrench on the solenoid nut to hold it in place while you unthread the 14mm nut from each side. Once unthreaded, it can be a bit tough to get the tubing ends out of the fittings, but they will come out with a tug.
3. Clear out the ends of the tubing with a pick or something else that will fit inside. It should be free of any scale buildup.
4. Reinstall tubing ends into the fittings. This can be a bit tough but they will eventually fit back into place with some physical encouragement.