Below you will find step by step instructions for removing the panels from the Linea Mini. You will want to unplug the machine and allow it to fully cool before doing this procedure.
- Long phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- 7mm crescent wrench
1. Remove the top panel of the machine by taking out all of the screws underneath the cup tray.
*If you need to access the grouphead you can remove the top panel from the grouphead with these 4 screws
2. There are screws in the bottom of the side panels that need to be loosened, we recommend not removing them fully as they can be difficult to get back in. You can find them at the front corners and two along the back side.
3. Remove the 8 screws (4 on each side) from the front of the machine.
4. Loosen the 7mm nuts holding the temperature adjustment wheel in place. Again, don't remove them as they can be difficult to get back in place. From here, you should be able to maneuver the panels backwards off of the machine.
5. When reinstalling the panels, we recommend attaching the board to the side panels before reinstalling the top panel.