Below you will find step by step instructions on how to remove the panels from a Profitec Pro 300.
- 2.5mm allen key
- 3mm allen key
- Adjustable wrench
1. Remove the top panel
2. Loosen steam and hot water knobs all the way, then use an adjustable wrench to carefully loosen the collars behind the black knobs.
3. Underneath the front panel, remove the 2 screws attaching it to the underside of the machine.
4. Inside the front panel, remove the 2 screws.
5. Remove the 4 screws that hold the side panels to the bottom of the machine.
6. On each side of the machine, there is a screw that fits into a slot which is shaped like a pear. To get the side panels free, you will need to push the side panels down to let the screw match up with the wider part of the slot, allowing it to pass through and for the panels to move outward.
7. You will need to clear the inner L-shaped tabs from the front panel to allow them to come off. After they are free you simply lift the side panels off of the machine.
Please sign in to leave a comment.