Below you will find instructions for removing the panels from the Profitec Pro 800.
- 3mm Allen Wrench
1. Remove the top 4 screws in the machine to lift off the top panel.
2. If you tip the machine backwards you will be able to see the 6 screws that need to be loosened or removed.
3. Remove the back panel by loosening the screw on each side hidden underneath the back lip of the back panel.
4. Remove the side panels by loosening the screw found inside the front panel and sliding it downward and then back.
5. When reinstalling the side panels, ensure the washer is on the front screw of the side panel to ensure the panels will not slip.