Below you will find instructions for cleaning the check valve on the Profitec Pro 300.
- 14mm Wrench
- 15mm Wrench
- 17mm Wrench
- Adjustable Wrench
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- 3mm Allen Wrench
1. Remove the panels of the machine: Pro 300 Panel Removal
2. Remove the hose and 14mm fitting from the flow path.
3. Hold the elbow fitting below the check valve with the adjustable wrench and use the 17mm wrench to remove the entire top portion of the flow path.
4. Separate the 2 pieces of the check valve with the 17mm and 15mm wrenches.
5. Ensure that all the pieces of the check valve are clean of any debris, along with the gasket at the bottom of the check valve.