Below you will find instructions for removing and replacing the vibratory pump in the Pro 300.
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- 3mm Allen Wrench
- 2x Adjustable Wrench
1. Remove the panels of the Pro 300: Pro 300 Panel Removal
2. Remove the water tank sleeve by removing the 2 screws circled here and then moving the water tank sleeve to the side, allowing access to the pump.
3. Remove the 2 wires from the pump.
4. Pull the rubber inlet side of the pump off.
5. Remove the fitting shown here to free up the outlet side hose on the pump.
6. Remove the elbow fitting and hose from the outlet side of the pump, transfer it to the new pump and replace the new pump in the machine by following the instructions backwards.